25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I do summer internship when am doing my computer science engineering?

How can I do summer internship when am doing my computer science engineering? Am pretty new this so am not sure about the steps or the procedure. So, can you please give me the complete information for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do summer internship when am doing my computer science engineering? -- [New]
  2. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  3. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  4. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  6. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  7. Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?
  8. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  9. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  10. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  12. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  13. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  14. How to do summer internship while studying B.Tech IIIrd year
  15. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  17. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  18. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
30th September 2015, 05:43 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do summer internship when am doing my computer science engineering?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?