8th September 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How can I do training in Delhi while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

I am B.Tech 3 rd year ...want to training in Delhi...plz tell where? How can I apply for the training successfully? I heard that it's really tough to get the seat for the training? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same soon? Thank you!

8th September 2016, 02:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do training in Delhi while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am B.Tech 3 rd year ...want to training in Delhi...plz tell where? How can I apply for the training successfully? I heard that it's really tough to get the seat for the training? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same soon? Thank you!

You can do training in Delhi while doing B.Tech 3rd year. The aspirant can contact the college training cell for doing training after 3rd year. The candidates can also register for training with the portals available in the internet. You have to contact the companies which offer training in your major of study. There are many companies offer training for two months to six months. Some organizations provide training with stipend and some without stipend. So you can search for the companies in Delhi through internet and through your college training and placement cell for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?