4th October 2011, 01:32 AM
razimi

Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?

hi, i completed my b tech in mechanical in 2010. Now i am working in construction field.should i get more opening in good companies with this job experience
if i do m tech or mba? If so which stream should i choose. Which one is good for me? I am confused:-(
Please help me. Thankyou:-)

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream among MBA or M.Tech. will prove to be highly paid? I have done B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 1 year work experience.
  2. Is it useful to do M.Tech after work experience?
  3. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  4. Which MBA will be suitable for me after passing B.Tech mechanical with 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Piping Construction department?
  5. Should I go for MBA or M.Tech?
  6. MBA directly after Engineering or after 2 years experience? Which MBA stream is good for software engineer to get management level positions in software industry?
  7. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  8. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  9. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  10. How to get a job in Singapore after completing B.Tech mechanical and MBA marketing and HRM
  11. Construction Management, Is it a right choice?
  12. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  13. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare?
  14. Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical? -- [New]
  15. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  16. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I go for M.Tech or Designing after completing Civil Engineering? What will be my salary if I do work in office?
8th November 2011, 02:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?

Both the above mentioned fields are having equal scope in terms of the career. You can opt for the M.Tech course if you want to get in to the technical field. More over you also have around 2 years of work experience in the technical field. You can secure admission for the M.tech course through attending the GATE exams. You can also opt for MBA course which will help you to get in to the management field. You can select the most suitable one as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?