12th May 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I join training at AIIMS? Will they give experience certificate after training?

Hello,
Myself pooja chapariya i am physiotherapy final year student
I want training in aiims hospital bhopal to gain more knowledge and experience
I have good acadmic records and good work knowledge
Kindly tell me how can i join training at aiims
And it is possible or not
I want a experience certificate from aiims after complete my training period
Kindly reply as soon as possible
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join training in AIIMS Bhopal?
  2. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  3. Is there any facility for B.Tech 2nd year students to do summer internship?
  4. Course fee and quality of intership in CMC Kolkata?
  5. How to get a new NTPC summer training certificate?
  6. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  7. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  8. Internship course fee and duration in CMC -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Way to get a new certificate if lost original?
  10. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  11. How should I get my certificate of industrial training from Hyatt Regency College?
  12. Way to get new training certificate from NTPC Korba?
  13. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  14. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  15. Better training center for Company Secretary? When to join and duration of training?
  16. What are the 2 month training prospects of BBA pursuing students which may prove beneficial for MBA (finance) later on?
  17. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  18. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
14th March 2017, 12:23 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join training at AIIMS? Will they give experience certificate after training?

Yes, after successfully completing your training you will get an experience certificate from AIIMS. In order to apply for internship there you can contact your college authorities and apply through their reference. Or if you have any contact with the professors over there then you can request them to be your reference, so that you get the permission easily. You have to submit your resume to the authorities and hence, if you are selected then you will be called for interview for the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?