23rd March 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How should I get my certificate of industrial training from Hyatt Regency College?

sir/ madam, i am jacob frm kolkata. recently i had my22 weeks industrial training in hyatt regency kol. but at the 18 week due to some problem i left my trainin and they refused to give certificate. without the certificate i cant sit for my 4sew xm. what cn i do pliz help me.

23rd July 2011, 12:33 PM
0nitesh

Default Re: How should I get my certificate of industrial training from Hyatt Regency College?

You recognize that it’s important to follow successful, repeatable processes and provide regular status and progress reports. But you may sometimes feel that these processes and reports create more tedious work than they are worth, and are merely serving an organizational mandate.
22nd April 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get my certificate of industrial training from Hyatt Regency College?

hi, this is ajay holkar from aurangabd i am pursing my b.sc in hm and now am on trining period and i am very intested to do my industrial training ag hayatt group,and thats y i need details of the procedure for that plz help me for that u can contact me via mail on [email protected] m waiting for u r kind reply.
18th December 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

list of hotels providing industrial training ? How may I join these training program?
22nd July 2015, 01:18 AM

Hello sir/maam i m kamal sarkar from barasat ...i m a student now im doing hospitality management (BHSM) course ...NOW i want to get industrial training....please contact me 9093515122
17th March 2018, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my Industrial Training from Hyatt regency kolkata In summer batch, 2018..
How can i apply?...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?