1st February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Better training center for Company Secretary? When to join and duration of training?

Please explain to me which is the best training center for the above course and where is it in Pune?

Now this is July. So when i can join for the next one? Is it possible i can join or start training now?

What is the duration of the training? Actually how many years course it is?

20th February 2014, 07:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Better training center for Company Secretary? When to join and duration of training?

In Pune there are very good number of coaching centres are available for the Company Secretary course.The certifying body of this Company Secretary course is “ICSI”(The Institute of Company Secretaries of India).The Company secretaryship course is conducted in the Three parts.They are namely Foundation programme,Executive Programme,as well as the Professional Programme.

The eligible for getting in to the first step Foundation program is “ 12th Qualification .So the candidates with the 12th class are absolutely eligible for doing this Foundation program course.And the candidates with the Bachelor degree are eligible directly to the Executive or Intermediate course.Always remember for getting admission in to the Professional programme you must have to clear the Executive program first.

Generally these examinations held in the months of June and December Twice in a year.So after clearing the Professional progamme then the candidate will be entitled with the Membership with ICSI.Then you can definitely can practice as a Company secretary.The main Institute offering this course is “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India”,Mukund Nagar,Pune.The course duration is of 3 years.

The other institutes are,Utsav Professional Academy,Eten CA/CS/CFA,Edward Academy of Professional Education,Ladder Technologies Ltd,Resources Business Solutions private limited,Kadams Commerce classes and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?