3rd July 2012, 08:51 PM
Mahir nanglot

What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?

what is similarity AND Differences in ECE and CS?
what type of Softwere engineer become after ECE ?
i am crazy about devices & its working process bt I am also intersted in Softwere ?
plz ans me as soon as possible

27th November 2012, 04:05 PM
Rush1234567

Default Re: What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?

Dear friend,

if you are from electronics background then you should continue your work in your own sector,
as you say that you have a interest in devices and its working then you should to join semiconductor or digital communication field..
rather than that you can choose software sector .
where you can work as a .NET developer,Java developer or you can work as testing engineer.
All the Best.
27th November 2012, 04:13 PM
Rush1234567

Default Re: What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?

Dear friend,

if you are from electronics background then you should continue your work in your own sector,
as you say that you have a interest in devices and its working then you should to join semiconductor or digital communication field..
rather than that you can choose software sector .
where you can work as a .NET developer,Java developer or you can work as testing engineer.
All the Best.
27th November 2012, 05:20 PM
utsav9
Member+

Similarities between ECE and CS:
After completing your graduation in any of these concerned streams you can try for jobs in private sectors(tcs,infosys,wiprow,cts etc)
Difference between ECE and CS:
An ECE student can apply for jobs in both core and private companies(Sail,Bhel,Ecil,tcs,infosys,wiprow,cts etc) whereas a computer science student can apply for jobs in private sectors only(tcs,infosys,wiprow,cts etc)
Thank you.
27th November 2012, 05:22 PM
utsav9
Member+

Similarities between ECE and CS:
After completing your graduation in any of these concerned streams you can try for jobs in private sectors(tcs,infosys,wiprow,cts etc)
Difference between ECE and CS:
An ECE student can apply for jobs in both core and private companies(Sail,Bhel,Ecil,tcs,infosys,wiprow,cts etc) whereas a computer science student can apply for jobs in private sectors only(tcs,infosys,wiprow,cts etc)
Thank you.
28th November 2012, 05:34 AM
shiv puri

hello friend,

There is much difference between ECE and CS.If you like to know about the devices then ece is the best for you.Because in this field you get all the field devices information.In this field include different-2 trades syllabus also so you learn more in this department.But in cs you can only get the knowledge about computer mostly in cs department you get the knowledge about programming only or related to computer
only.But in ece you get the knowledge about programming, electrical engineering ,IT field or many other department also.

I hope this helpful to you....

THANKING YOU.....
4th July 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have not taken computer science as my subject in 11 and 12 class,..but can i get ece is it possible...?
i really need ur help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?