9th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether Google or IBM of Europe provides summer internship program in Electronics/Signal Processing for undergraduate electrical engineering candidate?

Hello,
I am studying the 3rd year of my Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering at Sharif University of Technology (SUT), the leading engineering university of Iran.

I am looking for a summer internship program in electronics or signal processing major at Google or IBM in Europe.

Do these companies provide such opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship for 1st year undergraduate (electrical engineering)?
  2. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  3. When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?
  4. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  5. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year undergraduate in Mechanical engineering
  6. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  7. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  8. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  9. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  10. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure of doing internship in IBM?
  13. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  14. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
  15. How to do internship in summer? Which are the companies and colleges for internship program? I am doing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  16. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  17. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
28th March 2023, 06:53 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Whether Google or IBM of Europe provides summer internship program in Electronics/Signal Processing for undergraduate electrical engineering candidate?

Both of these companies have extensive internship programs, so let me provide you with some information:

Google: Google offers various internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students in different fields, including hardware engineering, software engineering, and research. While there are no specific internships focused solely on electronics or signal processing, there are many opportunities to work on projects related to these fields within other roles. To apply for internships at Google, you can visit their careers website or contact their recruitment team directly.

IBM: IBM also offers a wide range of internship opportunities for students, including positions in the field of electronics and signal processing. You can search for available internships through the IBM careers website or contact their recruitment team directly.

It's worth noting that due to the ongoing pandemic, many companies' internship programs may be subject to change or cancellation. Therefore, it's important to keep checking the company websites and career portals for updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?