31st July 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How can one get Vocational Training after Chemical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IOCL if pursuing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final semester?
  2. How can one get Vocational Training after Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in ONGC, Mumbai for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  6. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  7. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  10. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
  11. Courses to do in Vocational Training for B.Tech(Software Engineering) student?
  12. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  13. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  14. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  15. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  17. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
1st August 2015, 12:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can one get Vocational Training after Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For vocational course in Chemical Engineering, you should contact to below given companies.

1. Diamond Chemical Company, 22-3-947/D, Purani Haveli, Near Darveshwar Hospital, Purani Haveli, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2456 3492

2. Hbrmes Chemical Company Pvt Limited, Road No 9, Plot No-9, Nacharam, Nacharam
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2715 2282

3. Hyderabad Chemicals Products Ltd, A-24/25, Aphb, Balanagar, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2377 2502

4. Kemira Chemicals, 9-264/A, Road-10, Jubilee Hills, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2355 7082

5. High Grow Floris Chemicals Private Limited, Flat No-104, Maitrinivas B S Maktha, Begumpet, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2341 1564
1st August 2015, 10:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can one get Vocational Training after Chemical Engineering?

There are many organizations where one can get vocational training being from a chemical engineering background. One can pursue training in :-

- PSUs especially the ones dealing with fertilizers and chemicals.
- Private chemical and fertilizer companies
- Cement Companies like JP Cement, Ambuja Cement, etc.
- Construction Companies
- Food manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical companies

Some companies have online provision of application wherein you can download the application form, fill it up properly and send it to the specified address while for rest of the companies you need to approach the concerned branch, get the application form and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?