14th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in ONGC, Mumbai for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am Taniya Singh,the student of 3rd year B.Tech(Chemical Engineering). Kindly request you to guide me for taking Vocational Summer Training in ONGC, Mumbai. Please guide me for further proceeding.
Thanking You!
TANIYA SINGH

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  3. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  4. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for training in L&T while in 3rd year of engineering?
  7. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Training in ONGC pursuing my 3rd year of B.Tech?
  13. Is Hindustan Aeronautics Limited offered Vocational Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Selection procedure in ONGC for Summer Training?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
16th May 2015, 01:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in ONGC, Mumbai for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?

The entire details of training in ONGC has been provided in the document attached below. Kindly refer to the below attached document and get all the necessary details of training in ONGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 92 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?