26th April 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?

Hello Sir,
I am studying B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
I am a 3rd semester student and now I want to
do Vocational Training. Can you tell me that DRDO is
providing Vocational Training?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  3. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  4. Will I be allowed to do vocational training from DRDO after B.Tech 4th Semester IT?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. Does BARC offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  11. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  13. How to do my vocational training after pursuing B.Tech degree
  14. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  15. When the admission form for Vocational Training in IIT will be published? Procedure to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  17. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?