4th November 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Recommendation Letter will have to be submitted for ONGC Internship? How to get application form?

Hello Friends,
I want to apply for Internship in ONGC. I want to get the application form of internship in ONGC. I came to know that I have to submit the recommendation letter to ONGC, written by college’s authority. I want to know what is that letter?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internships in companies for my project work being a candidate of B.E in EEE?
  2. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for selection in IIT Delhi for summer training during 4th sem B.Tech Biotech?
  4. How can I do summer training? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical student
  5. How to get Training in DRDO being a candidate from B.Tech in ECE stream?
  6. Application form for summer internship 2015 in DRDO?
  7. How to apply for summer internships in core companies?
  8. What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be getting any confirmation letter while doing internship? What will be proof of doing internship?
  10. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  11. Summer Training in Infosys, Accenture and TCS, Pune for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  14. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
  15. How to apply for training in DMRC after completion of 2nd year Civil Engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  18. What kind of Internship programs are available for MCA student? When the application form will be released?
31st July 2017, 12:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Recommendation Letter will have to be submitted for ONGC Internship? How to get application form?

In order to apply for internship in ONGC, you have to get the application form at first. You can get it from the official websites or directly from their office. Then you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement department of your college. In the letter the college authorities will write on behalf of you, so that you get the internship opportunity and also mentioning about the area of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?