11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Financial Management from Financial Technologies?

I have completed BBA and currently in 3rd semester of MBA Financial Management course. Please tell me what should I do to do internship from Financial Technologies?

18th February 2018, 12:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Financial Management from Financial Technologies?

Procedure to do Internship in Financial Management from Financial Technologies:

Financial Technologies Group is an organization that helps business greater control over their resources, finance and information. It works through the automation of Streamlining back office operations, AR/AP, real-time reporting turns data into business insight.

If you have any referrals working in the company, then I would suggest you to take the help of that referral for further procedures.

Or else, I suggest you to contact Recruitment office of your college and direct the things from office of your college to the company and procedures will be done between these two and then you will be notified information later on.

Or else, you may go through the Careers section of this company and get more details from the HR office of the company for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?