11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any internship program at NIMHANs for M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy?

I am doing M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy in distance mode and would like to do internship program at NIMHANs. Please tell me itīs formalities to do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship program at NIMHANs for M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy?
  2. What are the internship programs available in NIMHANs related to counselling psychology?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NIMHANS for MSc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  4. How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?
  5. Is it possible to an internship at NIMHANS after MSW?
  6. Criteria for M.Phill in clinical psychology at NIMHANS Bangalore for 2016 session
  7. Which is the best college to do internship in occupatiinal therapy after B.O.T?
  8. Can a PG in Psychiatric Nursing and M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy eligible for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship at NIMHANS for psychiatric social work?
  10. When and how to apply for summer internship 2015 at NIMHANS?
  11. Which is the best college to do internship in occupatiinal therapy after B.O.T?
  12. Past years papers of MSc Nursing in Nimhans Hospital? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Model questions for MSc nursing in NIMHANS
  14. Winter Internship in NIMHANS for BSc(Neuroscience & Neuropsychology) 2nd year student?
  15. How can I tie up with Research Institutes to my college through an Internship program?
  16. How many PhD(Neurochemistry) seats are available in NIMHANS, Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Neurological Rehabilitation at NIMHANS for M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  18. Procedure to do 15 days internship programme for MSW student in NIMHANS hospital under Psychiatric Social Work department?
18th February 2018, 12:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship program at NIMHANs for M.Sc in Counselling and Family Therapy?

Procedural steps to do Internship from NIMHANS for M.Sc background candidates:

Basically there is a certain procedure to do Internship doing from NIMHANS. The basic educational qualification or eligibility criteria required for doing Internship may vary depending on the content and indication for the applications for the workshop training.

>> All the details of the conferences, Internships and others will be announced on the NIMHANS website

>> As you are done with Post Graduation degree, you are required to contact the faculty members individually in the department through email for the inputs regarding Internship details.

Click here for More Details

>> You are required to fill up the application form and then write a cover letter mentioning your area of the training and you need to send along with the resume to HR office of the organizations.

>> I am providing you contact details of NIMHANS for more details

Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?