8th February 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Gammon India or L&T?

I M DOING MY BE FROM VINAYAKA MISSION'S UNIVERSITY in civil engineering...want to do summer internship at gammon india or L&T....HELP ME

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship at Gammon India or L&T while doing B.Tech from BIT Mesra in Civil engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply in companies like L&T and Gammon India?
  3. Eligibility criteria of Gammon India and DLF? Cutoff for applying in these company?
  4. How to do training in any MNC in Civil Engineering?
  5. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  6. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  7. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  8. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  9. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  10. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  11. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  14. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  15. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  16. Best company in South India for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
9th February 2015, 10:37 PM
anair

Default Re: How to do internship in Gammon India or L&T?

First prepare a letter from your college for the internship program. Along with your resume and the internship request letter, mail it to the following address:

Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T House, Ballard Estate
P. O. Box: 278,
Mumbai 400 001, India

They will study your letter and resume and mail you back if interested. Thereafter they will setup an interview where in they will ask you some questions mostly technical to test your knowledge in the subject. If they are still impressed they will soon call you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?