12th April 2016, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?

Hello,
With due respect Sir I am a 3rd year Electrical Engineering student from Nalanda Institute of Technology, BBSR. I want to pursue Summer Internship in Tata Steel after completing my 6th semester. Please tell me what is the procedure to apply for Summer Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  2. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?
  10. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Internship in TATA motors being a B.Tech 3rd year student? Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors?
  12. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship during summer vacations in Tata Motors, Pune for 3rd year Mechanical student?

15th April 2016, 12:17 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?

TATA STEEL is one of the biggest steel making company. Its a multinational company and offers summer training to very limited numbers of candidates and that too from well reputed institutes. You must have to score at least 55% marks for applying in TATA STEEL for the internship.
First of all you have to make a resume of your academics records. Also ask for the recommendation latter from your institute for the internship in TATA STEEL. Submit your application along with the above documents before the due date.
After that concern authority of TATA STEEL do scrutiny and calls to the eligible candidates. If you got any call then you can start your internship in TATA STEEL.

15th April 2016, 03:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?

There is a very good scheme launched by the TATA for the aspirants who want to get trained or want to get job into various departments of TATA Steel.

They have made a free online portal which you can access directly from the their website.

You can make a free account there. You can write the details required by them and put up your current resume.

If they have any vacancy for training or job and if you deem fit into their requirements, they they themselves will call you back.

All you need to go and access the online portal made by TATA.

3rd July 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

while filling online application form for summer training in TATA STEEl,JSR they are asking Guide Name AND PhonenoHow to fill up this portion

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?