26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

List of summer internship programme for B.Tech students?

I am a B.Tech student(chemical Engg.) at VIT vellore and want to do my summer internship from Tata at Jamshedpur.What are the procedural requirements and stipulated dates for filing applications and to whom? Who can provide me the information?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  4. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  5. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship? -- [New]
  7. Details about summer internship for 6th semester B.Tech students?
  8. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  10. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  12. List companies in Delhi for summer training programme for B.Tech CSE students?
  13. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Computer Science students third year?
  16. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List companies offering summer internship for HR students?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
27th June 2016, 10:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of summer internship programme for B.Tech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Tech student(chemical Engg.) at VIT vellore and want to do my summer internship from Tata at Jamshedpur.What are the procedural requirements and stipulated dates for filing applications and to whom? Who can provide me the information?
List of summer internship for B.Tech students fro Chemical Engineering:-

1. LATHA CHEMICAL, 8 Kumarappa Naicken Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2526 8029

2. The Standard Chemical Company, 5/11/B, Sidco Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2625 3315

3. DCW Limited, New No. 358, Old No. 645, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2829 2082

4. Lalan Chemical Company, 5/20, General Collins Road, Choolai, Choolai, Chennai
Phone: 044 2532 1914

5. Sagsons Chemical Company, 434, Th Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2591 2606
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?