20th August 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard?

I want to become a teacher. Please give me some idea about it. I am just class 12th passed. Thank you. I am Shabnam Chandel from Bilaspur (H.P.)
P.O. Kalo Vill. Dudian
Pin Number. 174035

31st August 2016, 08:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard?

Teaching is really a very nice field to choose. You cannot become a teacher just after completing your 12th standard.

Basically people go for B.Ed course in order to become a teacher in future.
But as you want to become a teacher with this minimum qualification, then I would suggest you to go for "Pre Primary Teacher Training".

Once you complete a year during this training, you may get promotion and can teach mid level or high level students in a school. You can carry on your teaching without putting a break in your current studies. This will help you to understand the teaching field as how it actually works and all other things related to teaching.

Once you come up with your B.Ed degree, you can see yourself as a college faculty in future. Teaching in school does not have much scope as a college faculty but it will give you experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?