30th August 2016, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How to purse summer internship in ONGC and IOCL?

Sir/Mam,

I, Ankit Singh,B.Tech 2nd year(chemical engineering),at NIT Raipur.
I want to purse summer internship at ONGC.
Please mail me the detail of procedure to apply.? Hope that I will get the information from you. Thank you!

31st August 2016, 07:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to purse summer internship in ONGC and IOCL?

ONGC and IOCL offers 4-6 months or 4-6 weeks internship for B.Tech students in the month of may and july.

In order to apply for internships in these organisations you need to send your resume with a written application to the lab heads of respective labs or to the campus of the organisation. If they replies you back with an acknowledgement, then you are eligible to join their internship program.

In order to apply for internship in ONGC, you have to send your fully filled application to the campus of ONGC academy.

For the full details of duration and project you need to contact them on their websites, or you may go and visit the HR department personally. Mostly they provide summer training to students in the month of june and july.

Similarly you can apply for internship at other PSUs by mailing the applications.

Other PSUs or companies to get internship are:

> HPCL.

> IOCL.

> BPCL.

> IFFCO.

> Essar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?