27th March 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to do training from Kia Motors Corp after Automobile engineering? Is there any branch in India of it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Automobile engineering and want to do training from South Korea’s Kia Motors Corp. Is there any branch in India? How to do training from this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer training at Tata Motors in Automobile field?
  2. Do Mahindra Motors offer training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student?
  3. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  4. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Tata Motors, Kolkata for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  5. Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  6. How to do an Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  7. List of the core companies in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I apply for Summer Inplant Training in Mahindra Motors being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 6th semester student? Requirements to apply?
  9. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  13. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  14. How to apply for the 6 months training at Ashok Leyland Ltd. in Automobile engineering? Which branch of company will be better for me?
  15. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year?
  17. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  18. Job opportunities in Mahindra Motors for Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?