22nd January 2016, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get summer training at Tata Motors in Automobile field?

My son is in 3rd year Automobile Engineering at SRM Chennai. I wants to have summer training or internship in automobile field at Tata Motors. So tell me how to get training there?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  2. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  3. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  4. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  5. Details to be followed for doing summer internship in tata motors?
  6. Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors
  7. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical branch
  8. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Tata motors while doing MBA 2nd semester?
  11. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  12. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  13. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  14. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  15. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  17. Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  18. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Tata Motors, Kolkata for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
26th January 2016, 10:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get summer training at Tata Motors in Automobile field?

It depends on the branch of Tata Motors in which you want to pursue your summer training. This is because all the TATA Motors branches are not accessible to general public. Hence, you need to do the following things.

- First, get to know whether you can approach the concerned branch of Tata Motors personally or not. If personally, then you can approach the HR department to avail the application form and apply as per the specified instructions by the concerned authority.
- If not, then you can contact via email. Otherwise you can also take help of any employee to apply for training in the concerned branch with his/her referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?