15th March 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering and I want to do my Vocational Training from Mahindra Motors. So please tell me about the procedure to apply for it.
With Regards-
Rahul Dwedi

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  7. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. When the admission form for Vocational Training in IIT will be published? Procedure to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
26th January 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Mahindra Motors for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir, I am complete I.T.I trade d.mechanic and I want to do my Vocational Training from Mahindra Motors. So please tell me about the procedure to apply for it.
With Regards-
Abhishek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?