26th November 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the 6 months training at Ashok Leyland Ltd. in Automobile engineering? Which branch of company will be better for me?

Hello sir, I am pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in Automobile from MDU, Rohtak. According to university 8th semester is a training semester, and I want to complete training from Ashok Leyland Limited. How to apply for the 6 months training? Which branch of company will be better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?
  7. Procedure to apply for implant training after Automobile engineering at Royal Enfield, Bosch and Ashok Leyland? -- [New]
  8. How to get a job in Ashok Leyland, TVS and Nissan after Automobile engineering?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  10. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  13. How to apply for implant training at TVS or Ashok Leyland?
  14. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  16. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  17. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
30th November 2016, 10:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the 6 months training at Ashok Leyland Ltd. in Automobile engineering? Which branch of company will be better for me?

Ashok Leyland Ltd is a very good company for training. Being an automobile engineer, you will learn lots of practical aspects related to your core field.
First of all you have to prepare a brief resume of academic details. After that you have to apply for recommendation latter from the training and placement cell of your company. Then after you have to submit your application with C.V. to the Genaral Manager of HR at Asshok Leyland.
If they approved your application for training, then you can start training at Ashok Leyland from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?