14th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do two month internship in B.Pharmacy from Glenmark Pharmaceuticals?

Sir, I have passed 7th semester of B.Pharmacy and before completion of it want to do internship from Glenmark Pharmaceuticals. How can I do two month internship from this company?

25th September 2017, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do two month internship in B.Pharmacy from Glenmark Pharmaceuticals?

You can apply for internship through the official website of the said pharma company. Most of the companies these days have a career section and you can apply through their website by uploading you CV.

You can also forward your application through any reference, if you have any contacts. This has more success rate because companies prefer candidates with referral.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?