11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do internship in Pharmacy from Elder Pharmaceuticals? How they select for internship?

I am currently in final year of Bachelor of Pharmacy course and want to do internship. Can I do internship from Elder Pharmaceuticals? How they select for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in B.Pharmacy from Dishman Pharmaceuticals? Which are the topics covered in internship?
  2. How to do two month internship in B.Pharmacy from Glenmark Pharmaceuticals?
  3. How the recruiters will select the students who are all looking for an internship or jobs?
  4. How does Sun Pharmaceutical, Mumbai select for internship? How much stipend they give to B.Pharmacy holder?
  5. How to apply for internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL)? Will they pay during internship?
  6. Does Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals offers an Internship to BTech Biomedical student?
  7. Possibility to change the Laboratory of Plan My Health if already applied for an Internship?
  8. Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?
  9. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  10. List of training institutes and companies for M.Sc Microbiology post graduation course?
  11. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  12. Is there any possibility to do short term internship in the hardware course?
  13. Does Emami provide internship programme to B.Pharmacy candidate? How to do internship from Emami?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals? -- [New]
  15. How to do three month internship in Raymond and Fashion industry? Procedure to select company?
  16. Is there any possibility to get internship in your company Entrance Exam forum? What I should do for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  18. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2018, 08:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do internship in Pharmacy from Elder Pharmaceuticals? How they select for internship?

To get internship in Elder Pharmaceuticals, you have to get a permission letter from your college at first. Then prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the HOD of the company. If they find you eligible then they will call you for the selection process. You have to go through a written examination followed by a personal interview in order to get selected.

Web: http://www.elderindia.com

Add: Elder House, Plot No C-9,
Dalia Industrial Estate, Off Veera Desai Road,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053
Ph : 022-26730058
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?