14th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Electrical engineering from GAIL? Is the GAIL best for internship?

Sir, I am studying in 7th semester of Electrical Engineering course and want to do internship from GAIL. Please tell me how to do internship from GAIL? Is the GAIL best for internship?

Related Questions:
25th September 2017, 11:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical engineering from GAIL? Is the GAIL best for internship?

Procedure to do Internship in Electrical Engineering from GAIL:

Yes, GAIL is one of the reputed public sector undertaking's and you may certainly do Internship from the organization.

There is a certain procedure to do Internship from GAIL and here are the instructions to be followed. In general, GAIL issues official notification for filling up vacancies under Internship program.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in the concerned stream.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply. You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation.

>> So, whenever it issues official notification, you are required to apply for the program and it shortlists the application forms based on the criteria and you will be notified to attend the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?