29th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How does Sun Pharmaceutical, Mumbai select for internship? How much stipend they give to B.Pharmacy holder?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Pharmacy course and willing to do internship from Sun Pharmaceutical, Mumbai. Please tell me how this company select for internship? How much stipend they give?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer
  2. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  4. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get only certificate not stipend through Summer Internship? -- [New]
  6. Can I get stipend to do Brand Management Internship in EFG Store, Mumbai?
  7. Procedure to do internship from Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited while studying B.Pharmacy?
  8. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  9. Which institute in Mumbai offers internship with stipend in Networking field?
  10. Chances to do internship in ECE from Bharat Heavy Electricals? How much stipend they give? In which city they provide internship?
  11. Branches of Larsen & Toubro providing internship programme with stipend for Mechanical Engineering holder
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with stipend for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Pharmaceutical companies in Mumbai for two month internship in B.Pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  15. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  16. Which company in Kerala provides 1 month summer internship for B.Tech Pharmaceutical?
  17. List of companies in Mumbai and Pune providing internship for Biomedical Engineering stream with stipend
  18. Which one is best to do two month internship in BHHM in between Chandigarh and Mumbai? How much stipend is provided during internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?