14th February 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get 6 month industrial training?

I am Shubham Jaiswal, student of B.Tech 8th semester mechanical engineering student. I want 6 months industrial training. So please help us. My number 7762948292.

20th February 2017, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get 6 month industrial training?

You can contact various companies or industries for industrial training. If you have any reference, then contact them and forward your application through them.

These days most of the top companies have website and you can apply for training through their website too in many cases.
20th February 2017, 08:03 PM
Sameerthapar123

6 months industrial training is a tough ask especially when you are still studying.
Engineers these days seldom get stream specific internships and it is a lengthy and tough procedure for any student to get one as you have to connect with and contact the right employees in the right departments who can give you the right internship.

You may not know any of these people and it can be tough for you to be considered and not taken lightly.
Thus, there are few companies out there taht help you get stream specific internships in some of the good companies.
The name of few of these companies are Accelaar(only on facebook), Marxus, Young2Junior etc.
You can get in touch with either of these companies and tell about your requirements and preferences. They will help you get the right internship or at least they have a much better chance of landing you an internship than you trying to do it yourself.
1st March 2017, 10:12 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Shubham Jaiswal, student of B.Tech 8th semester mechanical engineering student. I want 6 months industrial training. So please help us. My number 7762948292.
There is graduate engineer apprentice trainee program from government of India by Skill development authority, Gov. of India which provide 1 year contract internship program for engineers as well as diploma candidates. Experience certificate will be given at the end of contract. You will get opportunity to work in Navratna companies. But stipend will be comparitively less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?