28th February 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Is inplant training necessary for BE CSE student to get placed? Where should I apply for it?

Hello, I am studying in third year of BE CSE and want to do one month inplant training. Is inplant training necessary to get placed? Where should I apply for it?

1st March 2017, 11:14 PM
Sam James

Default Re: Is inplant training necessary for BE CSE student to get placed? Where should I apply for it?

Internship always will be an added advantage for Out of college students or freshers. That signifies your ability to think out of box and your willingness to go out of your comfort zone and apply what you have learnt theoretically. Best way to get internship is to apply for salary less voluntary contract with startup companies. You could learn much things from the real industrial experience which will boost your career prospects once you are out of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?