28th February 2017, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in 6th semester of Mechanical Engineering at L&T and DLF?

Sir, I am student of 6th semester of Mechanical Engineering at Rajasthan Technical University. I need to do internship in L&T and DLF. Procedure to do join such companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Nagpur for a month while doing 6th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship while studying in mechanical engineering 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  10. Companies offering internship to 6th semester Mechanical students in Durg Bhilai?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  12. Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?
  13. Where should I apply for Internship among DLF and L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. Does BPCL offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. Am I eligible to do internship in NTPC while doing 6th semester Civil engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Durg Bhilai?
  18. Procedure for internship in ISRO being in 6th semester of ECE in Bangalore?
1st March 2017, 03:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in 6th semester of Mechanical Engineering at L&T and DLF?

Candidates who are interested to apply for internship in DLF and L&T have to go directly to the authorities and enquire about the vacancies for internship. If there are vacancies then you have to fill up the application form and submit it with your resume and the relevant documents. You will also require a permission letter issued by the principal of your college. Hence, if your resume gets selected then you will allowed for training after completing the selection process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?