2nd July 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello
I m student of B TECH 3rd(now) year (ECE) NIT uttarakhand
I want to internship in BSNL at patna
so what is the procedure for applying this
please guide me thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in BSNL at Patna? I am a student of B.Tech
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for Internship programme in BSNL being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  8. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  10. How to apply for internship in IITs?
  11. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?
27th November 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

,HELO I AM THE STUDENT OF NIT SILCHAR, I WANT TO INTERNSHIP AT BSNL PATNA
SO ,WHATS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLY.( winter training in january 2015)
please guide me .
27th November 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

,HELO I AM THE STUDENT OF NIT SILCHAR, I WANT TO INTERNSHIP AT BSNL PATNA
SO ,WHATS THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLY.( winter training in january 2015)
please guide me .
19th February 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Good morning
hello ,,
I am a student of kirloskar institute of advanced managenet and studies doing PGDM( MBA) & I want to do a summer internship ( between 1 april to 31 may) from your company, can you please tell me the procedure for getting internship ..
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?