6th December 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to do Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hi sir,
I subrahmanyam gupta ,studying 3rd B.Tech,electrical dapartment.....
May i know the eligibility required to apply for the internship in ongc....i.e.,
about the previous semister's %. Waiting for ur reply...
Thanking u sir..
Subrahmanyam Gupta,

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  5. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  9. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  10. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. How can I apply for Winter Internship at ONGC being a B.Tech Geosciences 3rd year student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  13. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  14. Internship in ONGC for MBA student?
  15. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  16. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  17. How to apply for summer internship training in ONGC after passing B.Tech 3rd year instrumentation engineering at CIT Kokrajhar Assam?
  18. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
9th December 2014, 11:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to do Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

All the details concerning the training in ONGC is present in the below document. You will get information of the eligibility criteria as well as other requirements to pursue training or internship in ONGC. Kindly refer to the attachment and you will get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 91 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?