17th July 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How to get internship in HR for BBM students?

I am looking for an internship in HR in the month of may and the duration should not exceed more then a month. please let me know what are the openings and hw do i apply for it? Hope that someone would answer me from here.

28th May 2017, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in HR for BBM students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for an internship in HR in the month of may and the duration should not exceed more then a month. please let me know what are the openings and hw do i apply for it? Hope that someone would answer me from here.

BBM students can apply for internship in the HR department through their college training and placement cell. They can also apply through the company’s website or employee referral or internship portals. Students have to collect the NOC from their college and apply to the HR of the companies with resume, covering letter and NOC for an internship. Students are selected for an internship on the basis of an interview with some companies. Students also get help from their seniors for internship. The above given are some of the ways to get an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?