19th August 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in L&T?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am studying 3rd year in B.Tech(Civil Engineering). I want to know about the Internship program in L&T?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  2. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  3. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  4. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  10. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  11. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  13. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  18. Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
28th May 2017, 05:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in L&T?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I am studying 3rd year in B.Tech(Civil Engineering). I want to know about the Internship program in L&T?

Yes, it is possible to get an internship at L&T while studying 3rd year of B.Tech Civil Engineering course. Students can apply for an internship in L&T through employee referral or college placement cell. Candidates are selected for an internship through a telephone interview sometimes. Competition for the internship at L&T is high. Therefore, it is better to apply for an internship in L&T through employee referral. Candidates are short listed through marks scored in the academics. Candidates can get help from the senior students for an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?