14th June 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in iGate from August to May?

I am an MTech student studying in Digital Electronics and Communication. Is there any project internship in iGATE for duration August to May? Please let me know as soon as possible... I need to apply for the internship and get it. Thank you!

2nd July 2015, 12:38 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to get internship in iGate from August to May?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an MTech student studying in Digital Electronics and Communication. Is there any project internship in iGATE for duration August to May? Please let me know as soon as possible... I need to apply for the internship and get it. Thank you!

Yes, there are lot of projects for the Interns in the field of Electrical and Electronic in iGATE, As iGATE hire the candidate with high Enthusiasm. There are rare openings in the iGATE for the Interns in the summer time. But, for the Exact internship related information you can visit iGATE official website can can find all the relevant information there.
2nd July 2015, 12:41 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to get internship in iGate from August to May?

Yes, there are lot of projects for the Interns in the field of Electrical and Electronic in iGATE, As iGATE hire the candidate with high Enthusiasm. There are rare openings in the iGATE for the Interns in the summer time. But, for the Exact internship related information you can visit iGATE official website can can find all the relevant information there. Or if possible then you can visit the iGATE office which is open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?