1st March 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?

Hello everyone
I got 58% in 10th.
I am a CBSE student.
Right now I am in final semester of B.Tech
and IGATE is coming to my college for taking
on campus interview.
So is there any chances to get placed in IGATE or not......

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Can I attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 54% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  3. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  5. Is iGATE Patni gives too much work load to its employees?
  6. How can I prepare to crack IGATE interview? What is the pattern of the interview?
  7. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  8. Procedure to apply for interview conducted by iGATE, Patni?
  9. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  10. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  12. Number of students selected in iGATE Patni through campus interview at Shivaji University? When they will get their Joining Letter? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  14. 8th class model question papers of all the subjects?
  15. How to change my btech college after first year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to correct Date of Birth mistake in GATE online application form?
  17. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  18. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
2nd March 2015, 08:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?

Am afraid that you won't be eligible to apply for iGate on-campus interview as they ask for 60% about throughout studies. The complete eligibility criteria which they look for during campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

iGATE will be strict in following the above eligibility criteria so it won't be possible to apply for the campus placement. As a matter of fact many MNC companies coming in for campus placements will look for candidates who satisfy the above mentioned criteria but do not worry there are many small scale companies available who take in candidates based on there skills and not just by marks. So, try to find out those companies and start applying for the selection process!
3rd March 2015, 01:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I got 58% in 10th.
I am a CBSE student.
Right now I am in final semester of B.Tech
and IGATE is coming to my college for taking
on campus interview.
So is there any chances to get placed in IGATE or not......
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for iGate recruitment.

iGate is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate is,

iGate= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.

Pattern for iGate written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for iGate recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?