2nd March 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is iGATE Patni gives too much work load to its employees?

Sir
IGATE Patni is has suitable work environment?
I have heard that the work load is too much there.
Is it true? Please tell me because I got placed in IGATE
through my on campus interview.

2nd March 2015, 10:41 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is iGATE Patni gives too much work load to its employees?

Before jumping into a conclusion of whether to join the company because of too much work load you need to take one very important thing into consideration is that getting a freshers IT job these days is not that easy and straight forward as there are so many Engineering candidates who are yet to find a job for them and planning on some other things instead of wasting time on waiting to get a IT job.

So, it's not that much important to see if the work load is more or not being a fresher as you have very less commitment when compared to a 10-15 years experience candidate. You need to make use of this and learn more and more in short span about the project as well the technology and after 1-2 years of experience if you feel exhausted then look for a different company where you are sure about the work-life balance which you will definitely get if you learnt more in 1-2 years from iGATE.

Join the company and work hard for initial few years then you will reap the benefits in future!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?