4th February 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?

hello sir
igate is coming to our college for
oncampus interview so please tell me
how should prepare for igate campus????
please tell me as soon as possible

16th April 2016, 01:00 AM
january2016

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?

Before getting much hurried you must analyse what iGate has requirement I current scenerio and what kind of job profile they are expecting from the candidate.

After getting clear to all these requirements then only make a strategy to prepare for the interview.
In order to prepare for the interview you must download previous pears iGate interview questions and just look on the questions pattern that how they have been asked in the interview.

And plan your strategy accordinly. This is the way of preparing for any interview. Because here you won't prepare or study blindly. Here you will have some fixed time constraints and li.k ation as well as some goal to achieve.

So never try to hurry for the interview especially for MNC interviews, as these interviews sems to be very easy from the questions pattern and the response but when actually you will face the interview then only you will come to know exactly what it is.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?