21st February 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship when doing B.E Computer Science 3rd year?

Sir/Mam,

I have back in m4 ..... My stream is computer science ... I have completed all my 3rd yr subjects .... I'm interested in doing internship for experience n for my future .... So pls sir / madam help me to join internship in your company sir pls ..... Hoping ull help me with my question please

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  2. How to get internship when doing B.E Computer Science 3rd year? -- [New]
  3. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  4. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  5. Where can I apply for B.Tech Computer Science internship when doing 3rd year?
  6. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  7. Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students?
  8. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  10. How to do summer internship in MNC? I am a B.Tech 3rd year in computer science student
  11. How may I do internship for 1 month? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  14. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  15. How to do internship training in Lucknow TCS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  16. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  17. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
25th April 2015, 01:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship when doing B.E Computer Science 3rd year?

There are so many companies which provide training to the Computer science students. So you simply have to take a training application letter from your college and submit it to the company in which you want to complete your training. After that you have to wait till the company display the eligible students for training. After that you will got a ID card from the company. You will got a trainee ID card. After getting the card you can start your training in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?