21st April 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any company which is ready to give internship to do only on Saturday and Sunday?

I am studying in third year in E&TC ...i want to do internship on Saturday & Sunday...is there is any companies who gives internship on Saturday & Sunday ??? I won't be able to do the internship if it's in week day as I don't want to spend time in work but with studies. Plz help me.....

25th April 2015, 01:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any company which is ready to give internship to do only on Saturday and Sunday?

Yes there are many companies which offers training on Saturday and Sunday. The Druckman company is one of them which offer weekend training. It is very well reputed comany, So my suggestion to you is that if you are desired to complete your training on Saturday and Sunday then you can join the Druckman company.
25th April 2015, 09:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any company which is ready to give internship to do only on Saturday and Sunday?

There are so many private companies which provide training on weekend basis. But if you choose training on Saturday- Sunday basis then you have to spend more time on the weekend otherwise you will not got the sufficient knowledge. So my personal suggestion to you is that if you want to choose your training on Saturday Sunday basis then prepare yourself for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?