18th February 2010, 01:05 PM
nanda kishore

Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students?

hello,
im persuing my BE 3rd year in computer science in an MVSREC in ANDHRA PRADESH. I would like to know the internships available in mumbai in computer science stream...
if possible please reply to my id:
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  2. Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students?
  3. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students? -- [New]
  6. Requirememts to do internship in Infosys Mysore being a 3rd year BE students?
  7. Any training internship opportunities is there in Pune for 3rd year students?
  8. List private sector companies in Ahmedabad offering internship to B.Tech students?
  9. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  10. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  11. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  12. How to get internship when doing B.E Computer Science 3rd year?
  13. Summer internship companies for computer science engineering students?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to B.Pharmacy 3rd year students in Mumbai and Thane?
  15. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  17. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  18. Is there any training/internship opportunities available in Pune for 3rd year engineering students?
18th February 2010, 09:20 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Internship in mumbai for BE computer science 3rd year students?

dear friend,
yes you can go for internship in 3rd year too,
and there are many institute or company which can provide you internship,
but for this you should directly contact to the office authority,
then will decide or provide you a offer letter on the basis of which you can go for internship.
i am giving you some name where you can go.....
cmc
ibm
infosis
i-fex solution
hp etc
ok
18th February 2010, 11:36 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

here is a deatil of internship by nabard ..
NABARD – Summer Internship Programme 2010-11
Introduction: The Summer Internship Programme of NABARD provides access and opportunity to students for studying areas of core competence of NABARD i.e. rural development, multi-disciplinary projects, rural banking, institutional development etc.

Objective: The objective of the Scheme is to assign tasks/projects useful and relevant to NABARD’s vision and mission statements, to talented students with good academic background.

Selection Criteria:
Postgraduate students pursuing courses in Agricultural Science, Economics, Development Studies and Management with good academic background.

Based on the bio-data, eligible students would be short listed for interview. The Selection Committee will look into aptitude and interest of the students.
Benefits: The selected students will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.8,000/- per month during the entire period of the assignment.

Field visit allowance of Rs.500/- per day inclusive of all expenses towards lodging, boarding, local conveyance etc. during the actual period of field visit subject to a maximum of 30 days.

The travel expenses by AC III tier/Bus fare for joining at Regional office and for the field visit and return is to be reimbursed to the student on actual basis. Wherever AC III tier is not available, AC II tier may be permitted.

The monetary benefits such as stipend, field allowance will be released to the students on satisfactory completion of the projects.

Application Procedure: Students interested in internships in Mumbai may send their bio-data to [email protected]. Students interested in pursuing internships in our Regional Offices (located in all state capitals) may send their bio-data to the respective Regional Office at the following email id: (name of the state capital)@nabard.org

National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
Plot NO. C-24, “G” Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex
P.B.No 8121
Bandra(E)
Mumbai – 400051

Email: contact(AT)nabard.org

Contact Number: (91) 022-26525068

Source: http://www.nabard.org/introduction.asp
19th February 2010, 04:54 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

I think you do not get internships in mumbai,
because only some extra ordinary student of NIT AND IIT gets
this internship in my knowledge...
so you contact with your near IIT,NIT........
and keep on eyes some enternship website ........
good luck...
19th February 2010, 05:22 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

you can get internship in TCS,Reliance,MTNL,mazgaon dock,infosis

best of luck
20th February 2010, 12:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if you are interested in intensip then you can directly contact to your college authority members they can surely help you. or try some industries who offers intenship tranning.
20th February 2010, 03:37 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey try the below sites to get the information of internship in Mumbai:
www.hellointern.com/
www.indianinternship.com/
www.clickindia.com/search.php?...internship...computer...Mumbai...
20th February 2010, 09:10 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey try the below sites to get the information related to Internship in Mumbai:
www.indianinternship.com/
www.hellointern.com
21st April 2010, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hey, I am Ajay Singh Meena, 3rd year computer science and engineering student, IIT Bombay.
i want a decent internship with decent stipend in Pune or Mumbai. So, can any body tell me in which company i can apply...!!!!
11th August 2010, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hii my name is manoj.and i m presuing b tech in computer sciense.i m now in second year,after completion of 2nd year,what i have to in order to take training.plz tell me about sm company in delhi or faridabad,the company like wipro or tcs will provide training to me,wt should i hav to do,plz help me in taking this decision,
14th September 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i am an mca student(final year).i want the list of companies where i can apply for internship(jan2011-jun2011)
15th September 2010, 03:41 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it's possible. but it is very tough to get internship in mumbai because competition is very high. for details about this i will suggest you to contact with the university. they will provide you all the details.
14th October 2010, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hey..am Rohan.I am doin my 2nd year B.E. in computer science...is there any possiblity to get any internship in iit-b??
and if possible...could sumbdy guide me on how to apply for it.
15th October 2010, 09:51 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

B.tech computer science 3rd year students can apply for Internship in the given below companies

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.patni computer.

8.HCL.

etc.

all the best........
18th October 2010, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i m b-tech 2nd year student.how to apply for internship.reply on my id.....;;[email protected]
27th October 2010, 06:24 PM
rinkesh kumar gurjar

[QUOTE=nanda kishore;33366]hello,MV
im persuing my BE 3rd year in computer science in an MITRC in RAJASTHAN. I would like to know the internships available in mumbai in computer science stream...
if possible please reply to my id:
[email protected]
9th November 2010, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

my twin sons studying computer science engineering from Sir padampat singhania university rajasthan. where can they do their summer training in pune after 4th semester. plz help..thanks
10th November 2010, 04:53 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

for internship Company's either put dates or with reference you can go..
so either of these two you need to do get internship...........
15th November 2010, 08:50 PM
atulgarg

Hello Everybody

I am in 2nd year E&C at NIT Nagpur. I wish to do internship in forthcoming summer 2011 for 3 months. Can any one guide me for that . Regards,

Atul Garg
15th November 2010, 10:46 PM
ashish121

you can go for internship in 3rd year too,
and there are many institute or company which can provide you internship,
but for this you should directly contact to the office authority,
then will decide or provide you a offer letter on the basis of which you can go for internship.
i am giving you some name where you can go.....
cmc
ibm
infosis
i-fex solution
hp etc
20th November 2010, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

HI , M pursuing my post graduation in agribusiness management
In which companies can i do my internship?
plz send answer on my id which is [email protected]
9th December 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hi...i am a student of B.Tech (computer science).i wish to go for internship after the completion of my 2nd year.can you please tell me which companies should i contact and what type of projects should i undertake.plz plz do help. my id is [email protected]
16th December 2010, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for internship for computer science at Mumbai/Thane.
3rd year in 2011.
Pls mail me any info etc , where , how.
[email protected]
21st December 2010, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hey i m rimsha khan. i m doing B.Tech(cse) in lpu. i am looking for intrnship. i am in 3rd year.
please send me information on my id: [email protected]
send me the company name and the procedure for it..
7th January 2011, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

We NewPowerEnergySystems are offering internships for couple of months. Interested candidates should write with resume to [email protected] or [email protected]

Location is near Mumbai, arrangements for stay would be provided. Candidate should have experience in Microcontrollers, Robotics, electrical, mechnical and basic wireless networks. Innovative and independent work. Will pay competitive and opportunity to get a long term position.

Best
Moresh
11th January 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i need to ask u i'm going to complete my 2nd year from Amity Lucknow and i need to do summer training.....May i know which is the good institute for that in computer science.....plz reply soon i'll b waiting
10th February 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hi...i am a student of Software Engineering (3rd Year) in Mehran University Of Engineering & Tech: Jamshoro,Sindh,Pakistan .i wish to go for internship after the completion of my n3rd year.can you please tell me which companies should i contact and what type of projects should i undertake.plz plz do help. my id is [email protected]
5th March 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am student of ece 3rd year n looking for internship prog in mumbai
28th April 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I think you should go for some institution where you can learn the technology. Like in today's market, Microsoft Technologies are the best and easy to learn. I know one good institute and they are really good teachers and masters of this in teaching.

Institute Name : Shreyansh Professional Computer Tutors
Email : [email protected]
Ph : 9004928951
15th May 2011, 09:33 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Introduction: The Summer Internship Programme of NABARD provides access and opportunity to students for studying areas of core competence of NABARD i.e. rural development, multi-disciplinary projects, rural banking, institutional development etc.

Objective: The objective of the Scheme is to assign tasks/projects useful and relevant to NABARD’s vision and mission statements, to talented students with good academic background.

Selection Criteria:
Postgraduate students pursuing courses in Agricultural Science, Economics, Development Studies and Management with good academic background.

Based on the bio-data, eligible students would be short listed for interview. The Selection Committee will look into aptitude and interest of the students.
Benefits: The selected students will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.8,000/- per month during the entire period of the assignment.

Field visit allowance of Rs.500/- per day inclusive of all expenses towards lodging, boarding, local conveyance etc. during the actual period of field visit subject to a maximum of 30 days.

The travel expenses by AC III tier/Bus fare for joining at Regional office and for the field visit and return is to be reimbursed to the student on actual basis. Wherever AC III tier is not available, AC II tier may be permitted.

The monetary benefits such as stipend, field allowance will be released to the students on satisfactory completion of the projects.

Application Procedure: Students interested in internships in Mumbai may send their bio-data to [email protected]. Students interested in pursuing internships in our Regional Offices (located in all state capitals) may send their bio-data to the respective Regional Office at the following email id: (name of the state capital)@nabard.org

Plot NO. C-24, “G” Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex
P.B.No 8121
Bandra(E)
Mumbai – 400051

19th May 2011, 02:35 PM
simran_kaur

Hi, am doing PGDBA from symbosis pune.I want to do the internship in TCS….may i know the details about how to apply? pls mail me to [email protected],
My Specilization HR.
15th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i m pursuing MCA 3rd year and looking for an internship (January-June 2012)..can you send me the procedure for internship at [email protected].
Thank you.
30th August 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

hi
im awaiting results for BE any idea where i could get through
31st August 2011, 12:12 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

Selection Criteria:

Plot NO. C-24, “G” Block
Bandra-Kurla Complex
P.B.No 8121
Bandra(E)
Mumbai – 400051

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?