29th October 2016, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship while doing B.Tech 5th semester in companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro and Google?

Sir/Mam,

I am actually i am b.tech 3 year student ( 5 semester) and i wnt to apply for internship but i really dont knw the procedure for applying for internships .Will you please tell me the complete procedure to apply for internship in companies like IBM,TCS,WIPRO,GOOGLE for 1 month or maximum 2 months?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. Job in IT companies like Google, IBM, TCS etc. for Electrical Engineer?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  7. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  9. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  13. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  15. Internship in Intel, Wipro, TCS and IBM for M.Tech candidate?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  17. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
30th October 2016, 02:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship while doing B.Tech 5th semester in companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro and Google?

IBM, TCS, Wipro, Google are some of the topmost IT companies at present and getting internship there is not easy. You must have a strong contact with the employees over there, so that they can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. Personal application without any reference will get neglected. You can contact your college and apply through their reference.

Write an application mentioning the duration and the area of interest of your internship. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training & placement cell of your college and get it signed by the principal. Now prepare a detailed resume attach it with the letter, the application and address it to the HR department of the particular company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to attach it with the NOC and send it again to the company. Next you will be called for a written test. These companies conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by technical interview and HR interview. Hence, after clearing all these you will be eligible to start your training.
31st October 2016, 01:40 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: How to get internship while doing B.Tech 5th semester in companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro and Google?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am actually i am b.tech 3 year student ( 5 semester) and i wnt to apply for internship but i really dont knw the procedure for applying for internships .Will you please tell me the complete procedure to apply for internship in companies like IBM,TCS,WIPRO,GOOGLE for 1 month or maximum 2 months?
All of the companies listed except Google is providing internship to students after the completion of their bachelors degree. The selection will be done around 7th Semester and you can do your final year BTech project in the concerned company as an intern with their mentors and industry standards which of course is a better experience and platform for learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?