4th August 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Intel, Wipro, TCS and IBM for M.Tech candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am a M.Tech student and I would like to know about Internship programme in reputed VLSI companies like Wipro, TCS, IBM, Intel, etc. Please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  3. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  6. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  7. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  9. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  18. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
15th August 2015, 10:59 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Internship in Intel, Wipro, TCS and IBM for M.Tech candidate?

For getting training in reputed company you need to-

1-Make your proper CV in order to mention your previous projects.

2-For getting training in reputed company you must have proper knowledge of your subjects not only theoretical but also practical knowledge.

3-After that you have to mail your CV to the training head of the company.Then they will short list the candidate according to there requirement.
19th August 2015, 05:56 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Internship in Intel, Wipro, TCS and IBM for M.Tech candidate?

For getting internship in good companies you need to-

1-Build up your vocabulary and flow of speaking English which buil up the confidence at your appearance.
2-They not only see your qualification but also see your personality.
3-Make your CV in proper manner by added your previous projects in your CV.
4-Then after go through the company meet the HR of that company and submit your CV and documents which they required.
5-Then after they will short list the candidate according to there need.
6-They can also conduct interview for short listing the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?