14th May 2015, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?

hello sir/madam,
Q-I am in second year of computer science in anand engineering college and i want to do training in your hcl company in lucknow.Can you allow me to do training in your company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  2. How to apply for training in companies like IBM, HCL while doing 2nd year?
  3. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  4. Requirements one should possess to join ISRO? I am studying in 2nd year computer science
  5. Training in DBMS in HCL, Mohali for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. What is the procedure to do training in HCl?
  7. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  8. How can I do training in god companies? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year
  9. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  10. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
  11. How should I join NDA after studying 2nd year science in Belgaum?
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  14. Which are the companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech computer science engineering?
  15. Companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  17. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in HCL at Noida while pursuing diploma in Computer Science?
2nd January 2018, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/madam,
Q-I am in second year of computer science in anand engineering college and i want to do training in your hcl company in lucknow.Can you allow me to do training in your company?

It is not possible to join training in HCL while studying 2nd year of Computer Science course. Candidates who have completed BE/ BTech/, ME/ MTech, MCA, MSc (CS/IT) are eligible to apply for the HCL Training and Hiring Program offered by HCL Training & Staffing Services. Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th and Graduation with over 65% marks and should not have any pending back papers. HCL Training & Hiring is a six months job assured training program. Candidates have to pay the fee for the Training & Hiring course. Therefore, it is not possible to do training in HCL while studying 2nd year of Computer Science. Candidates can find the details about the HCL Training & Hiring program in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?