20th August 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get training in Civil Engineering from Jaypee Group? How much they pay to a trainee?

Sir, I am Civil Engineering holder and wanted to do 6 month training from Jaypee Group. Please tell me how can I get training in Jaypee Group? How much they pay to a trainee?

Related Questions:
  1. Pay Scale for Diploma Trainee during and after Training in BHEL?
  2. Pay scale of Software Trainees in Quinnox?
  3. How to get a government job after graduating?
  4. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
  5. How can I apply for training in Civil engineering at L&T?
  6. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers?
  7. In which industries can I do summer training? I am a student of chemical engineering at Jaypee University of engineering and technology
  8. Migration from Jaypee Anoopshahr to Jaypee Noida is possible?
  9. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  10. Pay Scale of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for NTPC?
  12. What is the qualification required for NTPC?
  13. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?
  15. Which are the E-Companies that I can take as a trainee?
  16. List of companies providing training for civil engineering students?
  17. Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University
  18. List of companies providing training to civil engineers in Pune or Baramati regions? What's the intake criteria of the training?
16th September 2017, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get training in Civil Engineering from Jaypee Group? How much they pay to a trainee?

In order to do training from Jaypee group, you are required to apply online from its official website. Whenever there is an opportunities for Internship, it will be notified in the Career or Recruitment section.

So, I suggest you to keep visiting its official website which is given below for more details. Or else, you may directly contacting the HR Department for getting Internship application form and further more details.

Click here for More Details

As you are from Civil Engineering background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Internship in Jaypee group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?