19th July 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to go for internship or technical training in Computer Science at Delhi?

dear sir,i am a b.tech computer science (second semister) student. I want to do some internship or technical training related to my field in delhi for the months of june-july.so please guide me what to do in this coming summer and how and where should I apply?I am really very confused..

Related Questions:
  1. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  2. Internship for 1 month in Delhi
  3. How to do internship training in Lucknow TCS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  4. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  5. How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science
  6. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  7. Is HCL Raipur offering any training/internship program for B.E computer science student?
  8. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  9. How is Verson Technical Solution for doing internship in HR?
  10. Internship or training programme in Delhi for B.Tech ECE 2nd year pursuing student?
  11. Which bank provides internship training in Finance for MBA fresher in Delhi?
  12. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  13. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  15. Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  17. Getting internship with good package for 6 month training?
  18. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2017, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for internship or technical training in Computer Science at Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,i am a b.tech computer science (second semister) student. I want to do some internship or technical training related to my field in delhi for the months of june-july.so please guide me what to do in this coming summer and how and where should I apply?I am really very confused..

Students can apply for internships or industrial training in various organizations in Delhi through their college training and placement cell or directly (online/offline) or through employee referral. It is better to contact their college training and placement cell for internships or training. They have to apply for internships or training with resume, no objection certificate from their college and covering letter. Interns are shortlisted on the basis of academic records and interview. Most of the companies select candidates for internship through employee referral. Therefore, it is better to apply for internships through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?