19th July 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Summer or technical training related to computer science at Delhi? How and where to apply?

dear sir,i am a b.tech computer science (second semister) student. I want to do some internship or technical training related to my field in delhi for the months of june-july.so please guide me what to do in this coming summer and how and where should I apply?I am really very confused..

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for internship or technical training in Computer Science at Delhi? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  3. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  4. How to do summer training in B.Tech in computer science?
  5. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  6. How to do summer training program in DRDO Delhi?
  7. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  8. How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science
  9. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  10. How to do summer training after passing b.Tech in computer science?
  11. How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering
  12. Which computer course should I do during my summer vacations related to MSc Computer Science course?
  13. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  15. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
  16. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  17. How to join IBM from summer training after passing computer science branch?
  18. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
3rd May 2015, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer or technical training related to computer science at Delhi? How and where to apply?

List of the companies for summer or technical training for computer science in Delhi:-

1. Cords Ceable Industries Ltd, B-1/A-26, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Phone: 011 4055 1200

2. Milestones Engineering Private Limited, D-92/8, Ma Anandmayee Marg, Okhla I, Okhla Phase I, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2681 5010

3. Egis Facility Management Services Pvt. Ltd., 134, Lal Mahal DDA Flats, Suraj Kund Road,, Pul Pehladpur, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2636 1084

4. Silver Fern Security & Facility Management Services, B 1 D2 Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate Mathura Road, Behind Sagar Ratna Restaurant, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098730 36580

5. NTPC Badarpur Gate, Mathura Road, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2690 2100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?