1st November 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to increase internship chances in MNCs for Computer Science students?

I am a computer science student. I want to know about increasing my chances to get enroll for the internship in the MNCs. So please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do summer training in plant of Faridabad after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students?
  3. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  6. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  8. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  10. Procedure to apply for internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  11. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  12. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  13. Internship in MNCs or Indian telecom companies?
  14. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  15. Can computer science students apply for internship in HAL Bangalore
  16. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  17. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  18. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
15th November 2015, 08:04 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to increase internship chances in MNCs for Computer Science students?

To increase your chance to get yourself enrolled into any of the internship program is to study hard and collect all the domain knowledge as possible. become master in your domain and then you can rule any firm or the organization.
If you did this, then it is 100% sure that you will be placed in a good company too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?