7th February 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How to join UPPCL for summer training?

Dear Sir, I am student of electrical engineering of B.Tech third year. So, I want to summer training in UPPCL. How to join you? Please share some information send.

13th February 2017, 03:07 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join UPPCL for summer training?

--- UPPCL is basically known as Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited

--- You have to write an application regrading summer training addressed to General Manager HR of UPPCL.

--- Also attach your CV along with your application. Its good if you mention your project details in CV.
--- If you got any confirmation from officials of UPPCL, then you may have to face an interview at UPPCL.

--- YOu can contact at below given address-

Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Triveni Rd
Sangam
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211006
10th July 2017, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join summer training 2017...can u pls forward the date of starting summer training in July 2017??
27th October 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm B. Tech. 2nd year electrical engineering student. I want to join uppcl summer internship. How can I apply for this???
15th June 2019, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am a student of civil engineering of b.tech 2nd year. So, I want to summer training in uppcl.
20th June 2019, 12:51 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

1. You have to write an application regrading summer training addressed to General Manager HR of UPPCL.

2. Attach your CV along with your application. Its good if you mention your project details in CV.

3. If you got any confirmation from officials of UPPCL, then you may have to face an interview at UPPCL.
7th February 2020, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i m a student of btech 3rd year ee can please tell me from when the internship tenure will start in lucknow and from when the forms will come.
10th March 2021, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do summer training in UPPCL how to apply and the relevant procedure ?
17th May 2023, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

sir,I am btech student of electrical engineering of 3rd year from Lucknow. sir can you tell me the procedure and criteria to do summer training internship at UPPCL..
17th May 2023, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,I am btech student of electrical engineering of 3rd year from Lucknow. sir can you tell me the procedure and criteria to do summer training internship at UPPCL..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?