5th September 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How many months internship is compulsory for applying in DNB exam?

How many months internship is compulsory for applying in DNB exam? I want to apply for the DNB exam in the coming December but for that I need to know how many internships I need to apply. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  2. Is it necessary to complete Rotation Internship to appear DNB exam for MBBS graduate?
  3. Is it compulsory to do an Internship for MBA(Marketing) student? How to do 3 months Summer Internship in Private Banks?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying internship for 2 months while having semester break?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in IBM?
  6. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  7. Can I appear for November DNB CET after doing internship
  8. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  9. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  10. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  13. How to do internship in companies for B.Tech in ECE?
  14. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  15. List all the DNB courses available after BDS?
  16. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  17. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  18. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India? -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2016, 04:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many months internship is compulsory for applying in DNB exam?

You can fill the DNB CET application form through online mode. The DNB CET application procedure for january 2016 session has been over.

The applicants for DNB CET examination should have completed their MBBS degree and obtained registration from Medical Council of India after completion of their compulsory rotating internship.

Eligibility for DNB CET examination:

> Candidate should possess a MBBS degree from a recognized university by Medical Council of India.

> For January session: Candidate should have completed their 12 months rotating internship/practical training on or before January 31, 2016. Only if they are applying for DNB CET for January session.

> For July session: Candidate should have completed the required 12 months rotating internship/practical training on or before July 31.

So, if you meet the above eligibility criteria then you can apply for DNB examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?